Tuesday, February 2, 2010

#4.....'Love'ly Tulasi.: "It's love, it's love that makes the world go round" she said.

Tulasi ---sweet girl. She's no more, but she remains in my memory. An avid reader of books--not any fiction, but only romantic fiction! I remember the times when she used to stack-pile at least half a dozen Mills and Boon romances under her desk and read them one after the other--she chose the last bench in the corner just so that she wouldn't be immediately reachable, should the teacher suspect her actions!

I don't know why only romance kindled her interest--maybe she was in her true elements reading M&Bs. She used to dog-ear some specific pages in the books and reread them. She must have thought that being in love with some 'tall, dark and handsome' man was simply awesome.

 Hmmmm, she's no more but she lives in my sweet memory and surfaces whenever I read anything 'romantic'.



"It's love, it's love that makes the world go round", she said.

3 comments:

Unknown on February 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

Praneeta: a level-headed person I know. She loves all things cool and is a great listener. She's fantastically perceptive about both material stuff and intangible stuff.

You write well - happy blogging!

Unknown on February 3, 2010 at 4:22 PM said...

“The good die young - because they see it's no use living if you've 'got to be' good”

Pratibha on February 4, 2010 at 7:50 AM said...

Well Padmini tell me more about Praneeta--I'd like to write about her too.

Rajasekhar, good heavens! Why?

 

Friends

Search This Blog

Blog List